Temple Level 2
Back to Eye of the Beholder 2
Temple Level 2
1) Stairs down to Temple Level 1 Location 12.
2) A Darkmoon Priest stops you and tells you to leave. To continue you must kill the priest.
3) Use a Copper Key to open the door.
4) Use a Copper Key to open the door to the south.
5) The shelf contains a Mage Scroll of Invisibility.
6) A Darkmoon Priest.
7) The shelf on the east hall contains a Spellbook and Lockpick Set.
8) Use a Copper Key on the lock to open the door.
9) Search the bed to find a Copper Key.
10) Three Darkmoon Priests. One of them drops a Copper Key when killed.
11) When you step here a mouth on the south wall tells you that you can’t pass unless you have the “mark of darkmoon”. The mark can be found in the Silver Tower Level 3 Location 41. When you have the mark the mouth will remove the wall to the east.
12) Smash the statue to reveal a Secret Button. Press the button to reveal a secret passage to a room with teleporters.
13A-B) Stepping into the teleporter at 13A will transport you to Sublevel 1 Location 13B. The niche in the west wall has a Blue Gem. Place the gems from the other niches in this room, the Red Gem and the Green Gem and asecret passage will open.
14A-B) There is an indentation in the floor at 14A. This is where you need to place one of the Tropelet Seeds. It will turn into a teleporter that takes you to 14B.
15) The niche in the wall has a Copper Key. Place the three gems in the niche to open up a secret passage.
16) The niche has a Green Gem. Placing all three gems in the niche opens a secret passage which leads to a trapped room. If you go down the passage the wall will close behind you and there’s no way to get back.
17) The niche has a Red Gem. Place all three gems in the niche to open up a secret passage.
18) The niches in the north and east walls have two Iron Rations each.
19) There’s a Tropelet Seed and a two-handed sword on the floor. The niches have four Iron Rations.
20) Stepping here triggers an invisible Pressure Plate which sends poison darts at you from the south. You’ll also be attacked by three Darkmoon Priests.
21) A Tropeelet Seed is on the floor. The plaque on the west wall reads “You should not be here.”
22) Various items lie on the floor in this room although there is no way to escape. Reload your game and try again.
23) “So much to take, but nowhere to take it.”
24) The plaque on the wall reads “Emergency supplies”.
25) The niche in the wall holds two Potions of Extra Healing, a Potion of Healing and a Potion of Vitality.
26) The niche contains a Tropelet Seed, a Wand of Magic Missiles and a Mage Scroll of Lightning Bolt.
27A-B) Teleporter that takes the party from 27A to 27B.
28A-B) Teleporter that takes the party from 28A to 28B.
29) There is no key that will open the lock for this door. A thief must pick the lock.
30) On the shelf you can find two bags of Magic Dust.
31) There is no key that fits this lock. A thief must pick it to open the door.
32) The remains of Khelben’s scout Amber is here. If you resurrect her she will join your party. She’s a level 7/7 thief/mage with high Intelligence and Dexterity. On the ground you can also find a letter from Amber and Magic Dust.
33) A Crimson Key from the Azure Tower Level 2 Location 48 is needed to open this lock.
34) A Darkmoon Priest.
35) A thief must pick this lock.
36) A Portal is on the west wall and can be activated with either the Stone Gem or Stone Dagger. The Stone Gem takes you to Catacomb Level 3 Location 13 and the Stone Dagger takes you to the Frost Giant Prison Location 6.
37) The shelf contains a Copper Key and a Mage Scroll of Improved Identify.
38) Use a Copper Key to open the door.
39) Two Darkmoon Priests.
40) Check the shelf on the west wall for two Cleric Scrolls of Create Food.
41A-B) When you reach 41A you’ll overhear part of a conversation between two Darkmoon Priests at 41B. When they spot you they’ll attack.
42) To get through the Azure Seal you need to bash it with the Crystal Hammer +2 that can be found in the Silver Tower Level 3 Location 22.
43A-D) To reach the stairs leading up to the Azure Tower place any item in the niche at 43A. This opens the wall to the west and reveals a Secret Button. Press the Secret Button at 43B to reveal another secret passage leading to the stairs. There are four Darkmoon Priests at 43C guarding the stairs at 43D up to the Azure Tower Level 1 Location 1.
44) To get through to the Crimson Tower you must construct the Talon, a Long Sword +4. Place the Eye of Talon, the Hilt of Talon and the Tongue of Talon into the Crimson Tower seal and the wall will melt away.
45) Stairs down to Temple Level 1 Location 15.
46A-B) When you step on the Pressure Plate at 46A a fireball will shoot out of the mouth of a skull at 46B.
47) This pit opens and closes continually. It changes state every two seconds.
48) Stairs up to Crimson Tower Level 1 Location 1.
49A-B) Placing weights on the two Pressure Plates at 49A and 49B will make the two walls disappear.
50) Four Darkmoon Priests are guarding the stairs up to the Crimson Tower Level 1 Location 5.
Back: Catacomb Level 4 Next: Silver Tower Level 1