Throne of the Lost King (Level 8)
Trine level 8, the Throne of the Lost King is a dark and difficult level with lots of spinning platforms, cogs and skeletons grouped closer together. There’s 25 experience potions to find and 2 secret chests.
1) The first secret chest is found with potions 2 and 3. It contains the Statue of Eagle which reduces the mana cost of summoned items.
2) On a rock platform with potions 23 and 24. Inside is the Blue Masterstone which increases the wizards boxes by one or the Zoya’s regular arrows by one.
3) Next to potion 2.
Keep swinging to the right and the 6th potion is on a beam above a giant spiked ball.
10) To the right of potion 9.
11) Next to potion 10.
Use Zoya to swing across the ledges, dodging the swinging axes. On one of the platforms will be a chest with the Fast Quiver skill for her. The next two potions are a couple of platforms over to the right.
14) Next to potion 13.
On a platform next to the closed gate. Jump over it from one of the high wooden platforms.
20) As you drop down the elevator run to the left to pick up the two potions on a ledge.
21) Next to potion 20.
24) Next to potion 23.
25) Right before the end of the level. You can’t miss it.
That’s it for level 8, continue on to the Fangle Forest.