Ruins of the Perished (Level 11)
The Ruins of the Perished is a longer level with 35 experience potions to find and two secret chests. There’s quite a few skeletons spawning here so be prepared for a few battles. I’ll go through the locations of all of the potions below and give you tips on how to get past some of the puzzles.
1) The first secret chest is found with potions 10, 11 and 12 after climbing up the rock face with spikes. Inside is the Amulet of Fortitude which increases maximum health by 10%.
2) The second secret chest is found with the last two potions of the level. You’ll need to jump up from the swinging log to reach them. Inside is found the Red Masterstone which either increases the maximum number of planks for the wizard or increases the knight’s health by 10%.
5) On a ledge to the right of the previous potion.
7) Next to potion 6.
8) Swim across to the right and up into a small room to find the next checkpoint. There is nothing else here so dive back down and to the right for the next two potions.
9) Next to potion 8.
10) Swim up past the spikes and put a platform or box to get to the top of the rock wall on the left side. You’ll also need to use Pontius to use the thunder hammer on the wall to the right. This won’t break the wall but it will be close enough to break the boards so you can swim up to the other side. Potion 13 may fall down when you do this.
11) To the left of potion 10.
12) Next to potion 11.
13) On a ledge on the other side of the wall. It may drop down when Pontius uses the thunder hammer to break the boards.
19) Next to potion 18.
22) Next to potion 21.
24) Next to potion 23.
26) Next to potion 25.
You’ll need to fight another giant goblin or orc. When you drop down the flappy platforms jump to the right to face him. He may knock you off quickly and even fall off himself. Hit him in the back to kill him.
At the end of the first broken bridge.
At the beginning of the next part of the bridge.
35) Next to potion 34.
Keep going into the Heartland Mines, level 12.